At RAN Wireless, we believe there is a better way to make use of discarded business data. A more valuable, less overwhelming way where you can work with a partner who educates you on the solution, implements it, then sticks around and manages it with you. We’re obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help enterprises achieve it.
We focus on Internet of Things (IoT) technology. It’s one of the least understood and least transparent aspects of great data management, and we see that as an opportunity. We’re excited to simplify IoT for everyone in the nine industries we serve through our managed services and custom private networks.
What Makes Us Different from Our Competitors in the Wireless Data and IoT Markets?
1 We’re solution architects with the hands-on experience to be a true partner on your IoT journey. We're a full-service provider, and our in-house team handles every aspect of your loT project.
- Software integration of disparate solutions to provide a unified platform.
- Scoping out the problem, architecting the solution, and delivering it from concept to production.
We administer and maintain your solution from start to finish. So you can take advantage of our expertise and still maintain focus on your core business.
2 We work with engineers and scientists from the industries we provide service to. Their track records let them spot trends early and assess how they might affect you. You need a partner who can foresee industry changes, prepare for them, and navigate you through them like they have for others.
3 We own the licensing and rights to exchange data across our own, members-only network. Unlike our competitors, we don’t have to pay other carriers like AT&T or Verizon. So those costs aren’t passed along to our customers. Instead of creating a rigid solution that doesn't fit your business, we let your needs & goals drive our innovation and service.
Frequently Asked Questions About RAN Wireless.
- Flexibility. We develop wireless data and IoT solutions for your specific use cases. Since your problems are unique to your business, an IoT solution that works for someone else might not necessarily work for you. That’s why we don’t take a one-size-fits-all approach. You understand your business inside and out—we’ll get to that point of understanding to come up with the right IoT solution to get your data management on the right track.
- Measuring your business’s benefits. We treat our relationships with customers as a strategic partnership, where we measure and track every improvement you see from using our managed services.
- Supporting our customers every step of the way. Many wireless data and IoT providers implement a rigid, one-size-fits-all solution, then leave. And usually their customer service is poor and unhelpful. With us, you’ll be using our private, members only network. So we’ll be able to troubleshoot any problems with 24/7 customer support.